Visiting a church for the first time can be a daunting experience for anyone. We strive to make your visit as enjoyable as possible. Here are a few main points:
- Dress for comfort (you'll see people in a wide range of clothing - pants or skirts, jeans or suits, t-shirts or neckties, sneakers or heels)
- The service lasts about an hour
- Our nursery is available for children under 3, equipped with parent pagers
- Children begin in worship and leave for Church School after about 15 minutes
- We invite you to stay for coffee, cookies, and conversation in the Chapel
- The entrance to Elmore Hall, our present worship space, is around the back side of the building (the southwest corner). This isn't our most attractive side, but it is close to the upper parking area. We promise it's worth it!
Our historic sanctuary was destroyed in a fire on March 22, 2016. Life goes on, our mission to serve God and the world continues, our congregation is growing. Meanwhile, plans for rebuilding the sanctuary are in process.