We believe that the most important person is the person who isn't here. In order to fulfill our mission, we rely on large numbers of volunteers. If you're interested in helping out at FPC, here are some of the ministries to which God may be calling you.
Providing our guests with a welcoming experience is a primary goal of FPC. In order to make worship happen we need:
- Communion Servers
- Lay Readers
- Choir singers (traditional worship)
Interested in making worship excellent? Send us email.
Developing the next generation's faith lays a foundation for the future. You can play an important role by:
- Guiding a children's small group on Sunday mornings
- Preparing curriculum resources
- Maintaining the educational spaces
- Vacation Bible Camp
- Special event support
- Chaperoning family field trips
Contact Felicia Arrigoitia, our Director of Family Ministries
Serving others requires coordination and behind the scenes efforts.
- Transport our monthly food offering to the Center for Food Action (about 2 miles)
- Help organize special events such as clothing drives
- Help provide for homeless families through Family Promise
- Serve dinner to the homeless at Jan Hus Presbyterian Church (monthly)
Looking for ways to serve? Contact us!
Can you share your time, especially during the day? We have regular tasks where volunteers can really help the church.
- Can you spend a few hours per month stuffing mailings?
- Could you spare some time each month prepping crafts for the Church School classrooms?
If you are able to spend a few hours per month helping us with these administrative tasks, it takes a huge load off of our staff.
Willing to give it a try? Let us know!